Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Thanking Caryn

This is my first effort at writing in a blog.

I gave birth to daughter named Karyn Rondeau.  I have adopted a daughter, interestingly named, Caryn Doman.  For my 69th birthday, Caryn created a blog for me.  I am quite computer challenged by arthritis and a 69 year old brain that doesn't learn as fast as it used to. Caryn came to my home and taught me.  What an angel she is.

Before I go too far into the blog, let it be said, that Caryn and I became "fast" friends when I was ill and she made me some chicken soup.  Believe me, it was like no chicken soup I'd ever tasted before and I KNEW she had made it from scratch!  She also gave me a stock pot plumb full of, what I named "Doman Soup" for my birthday.

I hope I am able to keep this an enjoyable place to visit for my friends and family.  

2 comments:

  1. I love it, you are going to be amazing at this blog thing. You will catch on before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete